March 18th – 21st 2020 (Spring Break)
Ray Twinney Complex (Eagle St. – Newmarket)
Entry Fee and Details
Cost $725.00 per team.
Format 6 Team Divisions, 2 Groups of 3 with Round Robin Play
Each Team is guaranteed three (3) games.
Wed – Novice and Atom (day and evening) – 2 games per Team
Thurs – PeeWee and Bantam (day and evening) – 2 games per Team
Fri – Championship C (5th & 6th) 5pm – Novice, 6pm – Atom, 7pm – PeeWee, 8pm – Bantam
Sat – Championship B (3rd & 4th) 9am – Bantam, 10am – PeeWee, 11am – Atom, 12pm – Novice
Championship A (1st & 2nd) 2pm – Bantam, 3pm – PeeWee, 4pm – Atom, 5pm– Novice
- Each player will receive an award and possibly a trophy depending on finish in tournament.
- In the final round Friday and Saturday 3-star awards will be presented
- There will be a trophy awarded to the Municipality displaying the most sportsmanship on and off the ice. The tournament committee will select the recipient.
- Drinks and Snacks will be supplied courtesy of the Newmarket Veterans Association and Boston Pizza after every game.
- Teams will receive a registration loot bag courtesy of our sponsors – many goods for the kids.
- All players names will appear in our programs, and on our website
Games are all Broadcast live on air and saved for live viewing or in future
- On ice interviews for every game as well as after game interviews in Boston Pizza booth
- Don’t worry if you don’t have your full Team – typically over the past 54 years, Teams with 9-13 Players is the norm – some have come with as little as 8 and as much as 17 but if you are missing 3-4 kids that would be the norm. After all, it is the March Break!!